Each of my Evasion Mont-Blanc ski pass purchase on www.saintgervais.ski between September 15th 2017 and April 15th 2018 allow me to benefit from the advantages of the SKIWIN offer throughout the 2017-2018 winter season. The skiwin offer is only valid for private individuals. Professionals are excluded.
SKIPOINTS : HOW DOES IT WORK ?
1. Earning skipoints
To reward your loyalty, Saint Gervais Mont-Blanc ski resort make you earn skipoints when buying ski passes online. All Evasion Mont Blanc ski passes purchased on www.saintgervais.ski (excluding insurance and pedestrian pass) from my account allow me to get « SKIPOINTS ». It's easy :
For each 20€ spent, my account is credited with 1 skipoint. 1 skipoint = 1€ discount.
Points are directly credited on your client account.
All purchases made with your client account (for yourself or for other people) allow me to earn skipoints.
2. Which skipasses allow you to earn points ?
The following ski passes allow you to earn points : - Evasion Mont Blanc ski passes, from 4hours to 21 consecutive days - Evasion Mont Blanc et Mont-Blanc Unlimited season ski passes, limited to a maximum of 32 skipoints - Evasion Mont Blanc et Mont-Blanc Unlimited year ski passes, limited to a maximum of 35 skipoints
Passes excluded from the offer : Mont Blanc Unlimited ski passes from 2 to 21 days, pedestrian passes, passes with a special rate, insurance and hands-free cards.
Example : I earned 50 skipoints, I have a €50 voucher I can use from my next purchase on www.saintgervais.ski.
Skipoints can be used to get a discount on :
- Evasion Mont Blanc ski passes from 4 hours to 21 consecutive days excluding ski passes already with promotional offer (family advantage, Internet offer, Spring offer and any other ongoing promotional offers).
- Evasion Mont Blanc season and year ski passes 2017-2018
Are excluded :
- Mont-Blanc Unlimited ski passes, Liberty ski passes, pedestrian passes, passes with a special rate, insurance and hands-free card.
- Skipoints earned throughout the 2016-2017 season are valid for the 2017-2018 winter season.
- The amount of my voucher earned with skipoints will be deducted from the total amount of my order
- If the amount of my order is higher than the price of my voucher, I must pay the balance.If the amount of my order is lower than my voucher and I devide to use it anyway, the full value of my voucher will be deducted. The difference between the amount of my order and the value of my voucher wll then be lost.
- My voucher cannot lead to any financial compensation. The Skiwin offer is not cumulative with any other promotional offers.
- For further information, please check the General terms of sales and use.
4. How do I check my skipoints ?
I log on to my account on www.saintgervais.ski and check the value of my voucher earned with skipoints in "My credit" section.