The Saint-Gervais ski resort will open 14th December 2019 and will close 12nd April 2020.
- How to access the ski lifts?
There are 4 main access to the ski resort : The village of Saint Gervais, Saint-Gervais Le Bettex, Le Chattrix Saint-Nicolas de Veroce and the Chef Lieu of Saint-Nicolas de Veroce.
- I lost something, what do I need to do?
Call the +00 33 450 932 323 or by email at email@example.com
- Where can I store my equipment ?
Ski lockers at the bottom of the ski runs ! 97 ski cases for the storage of up 5 pairs of skis, boots, helmets and gloves. Your equipment will be dried and warmed for the morning. No need to carry your skis around anymore ! Book online or on site : www.myskicase.com
THE LIFTS & SAFETY INFORMATION
- What are the instructions about the security on chairlifts ?
Skizzz the alien and the trendy teen Swag explain with humor and lightness good behaviors acquire to take a safe lift. Skizzz and Swag show in an animated film, gestures and attitudes needed to borrow chair lift, or how to behave during the transport.
- Should I always use the same account?
It is preferable to use the same account, as your contact details, skier names and ski card numbers are stored which will save you time on future orders.
- I’ve forgotten my password
Fill in your email address and click on ‘forgot your password’. You will then receive your password by email. Remember to check your SPAM if you don’t receive it. Or call +33 450 932 323.
- My email or postal address has changed
You can make changes to your contact details or other information by logging in to your account using your email address and password.
- I am having trouble setting up my account
If this is your first order you need to create an account by filling in your email address and choosing a password at the 4th step of the purchase process.
ONLINE PURCHASE / RELOAD
- Which kind of lift pass can I order online?
Evasion ski and pedestrian pass are available online. You can purchase (free delivery or pick up at the resort) or recharge your lift pass online. Earlybooking (Internet deals) are only sold online. Mont-Blanc Unlimited passes, Saint-Nicolas passes, Micro and Bettex passes are sold at the ticket office only. Free passes (children under 5 years) need to be taken at the ticket office, a proof of age will be required (ID, passport...). Special rates (+80 years, ski instructors...) have to get their pass at the ticket office, a proof will be required (for age : ID, passport... )
- How far in advance do I need to order my lift pass?
10 days before your holiday if it is your first order. The passes are sent by post to your home address so you don’t need to go the lift pass office when you arrive.
- Can I collect my passes in resort?
Yes, you can collect them in resort in one of the lift pass sales offices.
- Can I order different types of passes at the same time (e.g. a 6 day pass and a 5 day pass)?
Yes. You can add whatever you want to your shopping basket.
- What happens if I don’t receive my lift pass in time?
Contact our online sales department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (+33 450 932 323) the day before your departure at the latest.
- Can I just order a free lift pass for a child under 5?
A free lift pass for a child under 5 can only be purchased at the ticket office. A proof of age will be required.
- Which sort of payment is accepted when purchasing online?
All major credit or debit cards.
- Do I need a photo?
No, photos are only required for season passes.
SEASON and YEAR PASSES
- When do I need to order my season pass?
For season or year passes ordered online before the 30rd November there is a discount. After this date you can still order season or year passes at the public price.
- Which kind of photo do I need for my season pass?
The photo must be recent, in focus and a straight on view without anything on your head (e.g. hat, cap, sunglasses).
- Can we benefit from a discount at the lift pass sales office ?
No, group discounts are only available by ordering in advance. Contact our online sales department by email (email@example.com) or telephone (+33 450 931 761) and we will be happy to help you.