- Lift Pass
- Services & activities
- Snow Report
- Ski map
We know there is still uncertainty around COVID-19 and whether or not it will impact the Winter ski season.
That is why Saint-Gervais ski resort offers additional guarantees for your Season or Year ski pass.
\ COVID-19 special guarantees DAY & MULTI-DAY PASSES \
- 1 - In the event of total closure of the ski area due to the COVID crisis, we will reimburse you for the non-ski days of your ski pass from 4 hours to 21 consecutive days.
- 2 - More flexibility : you can modify the validity dates of your Evasion Mont-Blanc ski pass for a later date without zero change fee. This applies to Evasion Mont Blanc ski passes from 2 to 21 consecutive days. The modification request must be made at least 2 days before the initial starting date of your ski pass.*
- 3 - If governmental travelling restrictions stopped you from coming to Saint-Gervais this Winter and your ski pass was not used you will get a refund.
\ COVID-19 special year & season pass guarantees & liberty pass \
- 1 - If Evasion Mont-Blanc Ski Resort cannot open for the full Winter season as a consequence of the COVID-19 situation, your Season or Year Pass will be fully refunded*.
- 2 - If Evasion Mont-Blanc Ski Resort closes for more than 29 days during the Winter season as a consequence of the COVID-19 situation, you will receive a compensation (voucher) calculated on a pro-rata basis*.
The cost of a Season ski pass bought during the Pre-season Sales pays for itself after 14 days of skiing.
- 3 - If governmental travelling restrictions stopped you from coming to Saint-Gervais this Winter and your season pass was not used you will get a refund. * You can find all the details (in French only) here :
\ We are commited to a safe Winter \
At Saint-Gervais Ski Resort, we are keeping a very close eye on COVID-19, as the safety and health of our clients and staff is our priority. We are prepared to add enhanced safety measures for this Winter for the well-being of our visitors.
\ F.A.Q special COVID-19 \
This page will be updated according to developments in the situation.
We are maintaining the protocol that was required for winter 2020/2021 and summer 2021. We will keep you informed according to changes in the health protocol.
Access to the ski lift does not require a sanitary pass for the moment. However, we remain attentive to the development of the situation. In case of change we will keep you informed.
We are quite far from the big towns and cities, but we are fully aware of the current situation and we have just one main consideration in mind: how to share our wide-open spaces quite safely.
Coming on a mountain holiday does not mean forgetting the health measures…far from it. We are constantly thinking of all the gestures that will keep you healthy, without compromising your beloved winter sports holiday and we are putting in place the measures recommended by the government, just like we did for the summer season.
Don’t forget that when you are skiing – like all the outdoor activities you can try in the resort - social distancing is respected quite naturally. Another great reason to come and benefit from the healthy Alpine air!
If Evasion Mont-Blanc Ski Resort cannot open as a consequence of the COVID-19 situation, the unused days of your ski pass will be refunded*. This applies to ski passes from 4 hours to 21 consecutive days.
More flexibility : you can modify the validity dates of your Evasion Mont-Blanc ski pass for a later date without zero change fee. This applies to Evasion Mont Blanc ski passes from 2 to 21 consecutive days.
* You can find all the details (in French only) here :
Saint-Gervais's ski lift company is basically a transport company. The (significant) difference is that it takes you to the top of the mountain.
Protective masks (or an approved protective neck scarf) will be obligatory on chairlifts and in gondolas, as well as in the lift queues.
You should be aware that the ski lift company, like all of the resort’s main players, is keeping a constant eye on developments in the health situation. The absolute priority will be to guarantee your health and government directives will be rigorously applied. There is a single watchword for our staff: to protect each other so that everyone can enjoy the winter and skiing in the best conditions.
As far as events are concerned, we are listening carefully to the government directives. We are taking things one step at a time and are working on each activity, hoping that it will be able to take place, but reserving the right (and the duty) to cancel its organisation.
You can purchase protective masks in Saint-Gervais at the chemist or supermarket. Disposable surgical masks are also available at the ticket desks of the ski resort. Sanitizer gel is available for customers on the ski resort.
Protective masks are mandatory in shuttle buses.
Safety measures in other facilities opened to the public (Tourist Office, shops...) are available here:
All the sections